Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Well, shortly after I posted the last message, our stuff arrived! I had forgotten how much I hate unpacking. We have most of the boxes at least unpacked and the paper and boxes are in the hall waiting to be picked up. The problem is, all the stuff that was in those boxes is all over the place! Declan walked into his room which had probably the most boxes of any room, and had a huge smile. The problem is, he wanted to play with everything as he took it out of the boxes. Actually, he was our paper compactor. I would help him into the box and he would jump up and down on the paper. I just have to go in and rearrange and organize it. Well, the whole house needs to be rearranged and organized. Especially if we want to get the Christmas decorations up. I told Declan that maybe tomorrow night, we can put some of the lights out on the balcony. Yes, I will take picturs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home