Sunday, November 27, 2005

Every morning since we moved in here, I get up and the first thing I do is go look out at the water. Yes, even if it is dark I look out at the water hoping to see something interesting. If I had a stool, I could sit and look out that window all day, with the window open I can hear the waves and feel the sea breeze. So, as usual this morning, I went and looked out. The waves were HUGE! Even bigger than the pictures of the big waves I posted before. These are a few of the pictures I took out the window this morning. Keep in mind that while I did zoom in, the water is about a 1/4 - 1/2 mile away and there is a cliff that is probably about 60 - 80 ft high. If they are this big from here, I can imagine how big they are closer up.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home